Monday 2 February 2009

THE LAST WORD… MADONNA STRIKES A POSE FOR LOUIS VUITTON

One of my younger cousins thinks Madonna is the devil, however I’ve got to say, say what you want about the Queen of Pop, if I was this flexible at 50, I’d be chilling saying ‘Yeah I’m the devil and what? Bet you can’t stretch like me though looking this hot?’ The image above in which Madonna defies all assumptions about age, whilst demonstrating the benefits of yoga and all the other daily work outs she has continued to do since I first watched her videography ‘In Bed with Madonna’, is from the Louis Vuitton Spring 09 ad campaign.

The campaign which features Madonna posing provocatively in fishnet tights was designed to resemble that of a smoky Parisian café. Keep an eye out for the campaign which should be out from February. Fierce, Fierce, Fierce is all I can say.

No comments: