Friday 6 February 2009

TREND WATCH: £7 LASH LIFT

So I found a beautician who had a lash and eyebrow stand in Bluewater a few months before Christmas and I made an appointment with her which in the end, I had to cancel. Let’s say I’m glad I did as she had quoted me £50 to have my falsies put on. Now, I would have paid it because I’ve seen her work and she’s damn good, clients of hers include Danni Minogue and Cheryl Cole and we all know Ms. Coles lashes look per-fec-to.

Anyhow, now everyone seems to be going mad for more than a lash or two at the outer corners to full blown lashes – up to 25 per eye! How times have changed… one of my first beauty clients were Eyelure (false eyelashes brand) and I regularly had to put two or three falsies on journalists to entice them to write about how ‘great’ they were and they were a struggle to apply. Fast forward to now, applying 25 per eye, doubt my hand would be able to be so steady for that long! Well no more do you have to be an X Factor judge on Simon Cowell wages to enjoy this look, beauty guru Shavata has opened the Lash Lounge nationwide, offering 12 different instant chic lash effects from just £7 as well as permanent treatments such as last perming.
As false lashes give you that eternal youth look, it’s been reported to knock off 10 years… Bring them on I say! That means I’ll be looking my best all the time… my 20’s were my fine days! Call 020 8993 8333 for a Lash Lounge near you.

No comments: