Monday 2 February 2009

I’VE GOT MY EYE ON YOU… LAUREN LONDON

I’ve been meaning to write about Ms London for a while now, but just didn’t get round to include her in previous weeks. Some of you may know or recognise her already. London, is an American actress; model and occasional music video extra and I don’t mean the latter as a diss.

Born in Los Angeles, California to a Caucasian father and an African American mother, she contributed vocals on music producer Pharrell's album, In My Mind and has appeared in numerous of his music videos, such as "That Girl", "Drop It Like It's Hot" and "Frontin'." She’s recently starred in singer Ne-Yo's current video to the song Miss Independent with Keri Hilson and Gabrielle Union, and in rapper T.I.'s music video "What You Know,".


To say looks gets you everywhere is an understatement. Since being featured in the above videos London has been tipped as a ‘personality to watch’ for 09’ for what it seems for no other reason other than being beautiful. Ok, ok, she’s starred in a few films including ‘ATL and This Christmas’ (yeah, I’ve never heard of them too), but hey, she’s pretty and that’s all what Hollywood care about right? (Man, I’ve just re read the above and I sound real bitter, but I promise you I’m not, although if I was it would be understandable!)

Anyhow, let’s see what she has to offer for 09’ and maybe next time I’m writing about her, I’ll have something substantial to say which we can credit her for, rather than just talking about how bloody beautiful she is.

No comments: