Friday 20 February 2009

ISSUE 10 WELCOME TO THIS WEEK’S FIERCE LIST…

This week has flown by… its nearing the end of February and Christmas seems so long ago. Plus the sun has been shining a few days this week and 5pm is looking lighter so does this mean British Summer Time is soon coming?! I do hope so, as I don’t think I can take much more cold winds and snow showers.

Regardless of what the weather says, in retail world Spring/Summer has arrived with all the S/S collections more or less in most stores. Plus with London Fashion Week kicking off today for the A/W 09 shows, it feels like we’re wishing away the days of 09’.
For those who said you’d be getting fit for 09, “how’s it going?” Remember I said I’d be getting ‘hot for 09’ – well another part to this goal started this week when I started my gym classes – and whilst they were painful, I know why I’m doing it and I plan to stick with it. With whatever goals you’ve set yourself for the year, I hope you achieve them. As for me… watch this space… I hope to show off a new and improved me in the near future.

Enjoy.
xxx

No comments: