Friday 13 February 2009

BEAUTY BUYS: YVES SAINT LAURENT EASY LINER

Ok, so I’ve gone a little YSL crazy in regards to beauty products over the last month or so. Well I was due a make up shopping trip and when I did I decided to treat myself to the more desirable products, and I’m glad I did.

Don’t know what they’ve done to make this liner the ‘one of choice’ but it’s just great. My normal liquid eyeliner is L’Oreal and I still do like it, but I love this one. For some reason, I’m able to achieve a more precise line when sweeping this pen against my lashes with its extra fine nib. Plus it enables me to get the ‘flick’ I like to add to my eyes when wanting a more dramatic effect. For £21 it’s much more than the L’Oreal, but as I said, I consider it to be more of a make up treat so its justified. Available from all department stores.

No comments: