Friday 20 February 2009

I’M IN NEED OF A … BLACKBERRY CURVE 8900

So, I was all excited last month when I checked my diary to see I had put a reminder in that my mobile upgrade was due. I called my mobile provider quick time and when I eventually got through to a customer service representative, I explained I was due my upgrade and that I wanted the new Blackberry curve – I was clearly excited. The voice at the other end explained “yes madam, you’re right your upgrade is due, however should you wish to take full advantage of the discounts we offer you (due to being a loyal customer for so many years), you should wait until the end of March where you’ll be eligible for a free phone of a high spec and a discount on your price plan”. “Aggghhh!” I was screaming in my mind. It may sound like a minor to some of you, but you just don’t know how long I’ve been waiting for this beautiful piece of technology. I would described the feeling as bitter sweet, as I’ve been dying to get my hands on my new curve for since it came out last year. To now hear I have to wait another 4 weeks until its in my hands, is literally doing my head in, but there’s no way I’m missing out on the discounted price plan, I give those rogues enough of my money as it is.

So, until next month I’ll have to still show love to my current Blackberry curve (the older version) and just gaze from a far looking at everyone else’s curve’s due to their early upgrades (DF and RG!), until I’m graced with mine. For those who are yet to join the Blackberry crew, stop running away - admittedly I did all those years ago, however three years ago I saw the light and have never looked back.

No comments: