Monday 2 February 2009

I’M IN NEED OF A … SIZE 10 WAIST!

Sorry, no fashion tit bits this week… I want to have a moan. Yes, I said it. I’m asking for a ‘size 10 waist’ please… ok maybe not size 10, but a little smaller than what I am now, which is just over a size 12, but I swear I look bigger.

I recently went through some old pictures of me, way back when I was in uni with the rest of my girls. Pictures of us at the annual Ak Fest celebrations in Birmingham and we all look so slim (and young!). After reminiscing our ‘fine days’ I then looked on some pictures of a recent night out where on the night I felt ‘hot’ but on a second look think I now look fat!

Maybe I’m just going through the phase every woman tends to go through, where you hate every single piece of clothing in your wardrobe… who knows. What I do know is last year October I was saying I was on the journey of getting ‘hot for 09’ and it’s now the 2nd February and I still feel exactly the same as I did then! Also, doesn’t help that I bought a leopard print jumpsuit (yes I said leopard print – don’t judge to you see it!), but I know it will look more fabulous if 0 tyres were around my waist… the 3 I’m carrying at present affects the overall look and not in a good way.

Coupled with the above, I’m not motivated to go gym three times a week; swimming twice a week plus 100 sit ups each day (my boyfriend thinks this should be 200. What a joker!).
Cha…

Ok, I’ve just re read this post and the paragraph above re the work out regime I ‘should’ be doing has just kind of given me a kick up my ‘fat ass’ so I think I’m about ready to go to the gym, however I’ll start tomorrow as the snow is just too much for me to handle right now. :)

No comments: