Friday 6 February 2009

BEAUTY BUYS: STELLA BY STELLA MCCARTNEY

If I had to choose my favourite perfume I’d pick Stella by Stella McCartney. The first time I bought it was several years ago during a shopping trip where I was babysitting the American hottie Carmen Electra, which was part of my job whilst working on the PR for her Strip Aerobics DVD’s.

There I was, milling around (obviously window shopping), whilst she was buzzing round the shop like a bee. I strolled into the boudoir looking area where they had all the perfumes randomly placed and I picked up this purple bottle. Once I sprayed a little bit on my wrist I was immediately hooked. The scent is seductive, delicate and confident; it’s just perfect! Can someone tell my boyfriend I’ve run out please? Possible Valentines Day gift perhaps?

No comments: