Friday 6 February 2009

FASHION NEWS: DAVID BECKHAM MODELS FOR ARMANI UNDERWEAR

Woooooosh! (For the ladies in the know, you know what I’m talking about!). How fine is this guy? If last years Armani ads were not enough to kill us (yes, I say kill us as I nearly crashed my car into the back of a bus when I saw the billboard), he’s back again to send us wild!
If I’m honest, I do prefer last year’s ads (the one of him laying back at a beach) – but who cares! David is a hot, fine guy and I will shout it from the roof tops if I need to. With his broad shoulders, pretty face and the way he wears the Armani briefs (not boxers…) but the briefs – I believe a one minute silence is in order so we can show our appreciation! The combined fee of 32 million he and Posh reportedly received for the campaign is well deserved.

Lucky Victoria… she better follow his ass to AC Milan, or I may find myself over there as the next Rebecca Loos! Only his time, “I won’t sell my story, I’m happy being the bit on the side! No lie!”




No comments: