Friday 27 February 2009

I’VE GOT MY EYE ON YOU… VV BROWN

I first saw VV Brown perform a few months ago on The Sunday Night Project (I think) and whilst her music didn’t jump out at me, I was attracted to her style. She looked quirky in her fifties look with her long dead straight weave with the quiff thing going on at the front. Not many black chicks would even think to rock this hairstyle, however it works on her and I suppose that’s what makes me like her more, the fact that she’s experimental with her fashion and appears to not give a damn, regardless how it may look.

Anyway, she’s made it to the FIERCE LIST for a number of reasons and here’s a few of them; at the young age of 24, she headed the Daily Telegraph’s list of Britain’s Brightest Young talent to look at for, for 2009, she’s already making big waves within the music industry having released her debut single recently, fashion bible Vogue magazine have clocked on to her unique fashion sense and plan to feature within their May issue and lastly she featured during the runway at London Fashion Week for designer Ashish Gupta.

No comments: