Friday 27 February 2009

ISSUE 11 WELCOME TO THIS WEEK’S FIERCE LIST…

Ladies, I won’t lie… writing this week’s FIERCE LIST has been a little bit of a mission for me, solely because I’m soooooooooo knackered. If it’s not the 4.30am starts with boss lady who believes its time to play and talk to Mummy, then it’s the long days juggling the other ventures, plus the main job of PR. However, as these factors have been a constant in my life for so long now, the only thing I believe is to blame for this new lack of energy is the new fitness regime I’m putting myself through, in order to be fitter, a little bit slimmer and yes, I’m not ashamed to say it ‘hot enough’ to make my man stare longer than he has to all day, every day. (Plus a few others should their eyes insist it!) I’m actually doing well with it and I haven’t felt the need to chuck in the towel (well not just yet). I’ve reduced the carb intake (which is extremely hard for a Nigerian girl who loves her ground rice with okra soup), but hey – once the extra tyres have left, then I’ll re introduce my favourite dish, in a smaller portion.

So, in light of the above if you enjoy reading my blog and think your female friends and family members will do too, please do forward it onto them so they can subscribe. I’m trying to build something with this and can only do it with your help. Plus, I’m assuming my devoted subscribers enjoy receiving it as your still here with me? Thanks for the love!

Xxx

P.S. I absolutely hate cross trainers! They should be banned from all gyms!

No comments: