Friday 13 February 2009

ISSUE 9 WELCOME TO THIS WEEK’S FIERCE LIST…

Hope all of you have had productive weeks. I’ve had a sad one after attending my second funeral of the year for my beloved Uncle yesterday. Whilst I’ve spent most of the time crying over the fact I won’t be seeing him again (well in this lifetime), I’m rejoicing to the fact that he is pain free in a better place. I am also grateful boss lady and her cousin were able to meet him before he passed.

Being an adult stinks, but hey its life and I suppose we have to learn to deal with all the troubles which comes with it. So this week I think it’s appropriate to say what I’m sure you’ve all heard before, ‘life is short and life is what you make of it’. I currently have two ongoing feuds with two people who once upon a time, I considered to be important in my life. I’m in a situation where I’m two-ing and frowing with the idea of resolving at least one, but remain irritated at the fact that I would have to make the first move, considering I wasn’t responsible for putting our relationship in the situation it currently is in. Anyhow, should you have ‘ex close individuals’ who you think of time to time, but never speak to for whatever reason, maybe now is the right time to rekindle those relationships? I’m not saying I will be sorting out my issues with these two fools immediately, but at least I’m thinking about it. Ask yourself the question “God forbid this person died tomorrow, would you be devastated you didn’t get to air your differences?” I’ve been in this situation where I’ve lost someone I held close to me before being able to resolve an argument between us both and whilst it was a very long time ago, it still hurts me till this day.
I’m hoping the two personalities mentioned in my post below, are able to sort out their differences and something positive is able to come out of the situation, as right now the headlines surrounding their spat just seem to be getting worse.

Enjoy your 10 min break whilst reading this week’s FIERCE LIST…
xxxx


No comments: