Friday 13 February 2009

I’M IN NEED OF A … MATTHEW WILLIAMSON VALENTINES BROOCH

Its Valentines Day tomorrow and I want to be showered with gifts because I am worth it. I want a Canon EOS 1000D Digital SLR camera (it’s not going to happen as it costs £460 and is way too much for a Valentines gift, however “I am expecting this for my 30th babe!”) and the other gift I’d like is a Matthew Williamson Valentines Brooch. Again, doubt I will receive this from the boyf for two reasons. One because it’s a brooch and two because it costs £95. Put the two together and it’s a brooch which costs £95 – which a Nigerian man (my boyfriend) would never understand. He would probably tell me he could make me one from the skills he learnt from his school in Nigeria, but let’s not even go there.

Following the success of Matthew Williamson’s beautiful ornate Christmas brooches, he’s designed a range of accessories specifically for Valentines Day. Take your pick from the encrusted pink and red heart brooch as above, a necklace and a practical yet pretty wallet all in store now. For those who have non Nigerian boyfriends, the wallet is £95 and the necklace is £295.

No comments: