Monday 2 February 2009

BEAUTY BUYS: YVES SAINT LAURENT PERFECT TOUCH

Remember the other week I told you I was going on a ‘make up’ shopping spree? Well, I did just that and decided to change from the usual Mac Studio Fix NW45 and buy Yves Saint Laurent’s Perfect Touch foundation and I’m very happy about my decision.

Yves Saint Laurent’s Perfect Touch pioneers make up revolution being the first ever brush foundation. The complexion appears perfectly even, smooth and naturally radiant from morning till night. Not only is the finish flawless, but it also provides you with a simple and unique way to help you achieve a professional makeup artist finish at home, and is also ideal for touch ups throughout the day. Available in a complete range of shades, I really like it in comparison to my trusted Studio Fix. I bought mine from Debenhams for £30, but it should be available at most department stores as well as Boots, however I’m not happy with Boots as I was lead to believe they didn’t stock the shades for darker skin, not even one or two for the sisters who might opt to buy it from there rather than Selfridges and Co.

No comments: