Friday 27 February 2009

FASHION NEWS: REISS SPRING SUMMER COLLECTION IS IN STORE NOW!

All I can say is find your way to the nearest store and feast your eyes on what one of my favourite brands (in joint place with All Saints of course), have in stock. They are simply on F.I.R.E! For instance, their silk dress orange on top, black on bottom (£145) = hot. Their accessories line makes you want to buy everything up for you would no longer need to bother with anything else. The brightly coloured yellow cotton mix pencil skirt for £89 is a definite ‘must have’. Lord God, I need the whole collection in my wardrobe, will you help me?

Reiss are hot on the design front, but not hot on uploading the new collection onto their website, so you’re just going to have to wait either until they do or get down to the nearest store now.

No comments: