Friday 6 February 2009

ISSUE 8 WELCOME TO THIS WEEK’S FIERCE LIST…

What a COLD, COLD week it has been and continues to be? When I woke up Monday morning to the picture above, I couldn’t believe it. I half wished I was still an employee, for the sole reason of gaining satisfaction from not making it into work, but still being paid for it! Instead I spent most of the day working from home… with boss lady crawling in and out of the office (there was no way I was risking driving the car in those conditions to drop her off with grandma. No sir, not me…

Anyhow, to those who bunked off I hope you enjoyed your 1 day’s holiday whatever you did. I would say I would pray for more snow for you, in the hope you had more time to chill, but I’m done with the cold now – bring on summer please as I have a fabulous tea dress I want to wear and tights just won’t do it justice.


x

No comments: