Friday 20 February 2009

BEAUTY BUYS: REN BATH OIL


I’m not a fan of taking baths as I much prefer showers. The idea of sitting in hot water for more than 10 minutes turns me right off, however after my first 1 hour session of Tums, Bums and Thighs on Monday with the almighty instructor named Adjowa, a soak in the bath is something which I think my achy body needed.

So fast forward to Tuesday evening, I’m in agony running my bath when I start rummaging through my bathroom cupboards for some Radox. As I was pulling out the cotton wool and everything else, I remember I had a bottle of REN bath oil hiding at the back of the other toiletries. It’s hiding as its mine! And it costs £25 per bottle, so there is no way my boyfriend is using this stuff like its buy one, get one half price from Asda.

As I start to pour the Laminaria, Grapefruit and Yarrow Bath Oil (this is the one I happen to have) liquid into my bath, I smile as I start to remember why the bottle is indeed hidden. The smell is divine… I’m not too sure how to explain it or what to compare it to, but the smell alone is worth the money. Other than smelling great, the bath oil moisturises the skin and is suppose to help with firming and toning of the skin. Whether the latter be true or not, I don’t care, Ren have me well and truly under their spell.



For those of you who LOVE your baths, this brand of bath oil is well worth it. Available from Space NK (http://www.spacenk.co.uk/), however the online store don’t seem to have the Laminaria, Grapefruit and Yarrow one, instead they have Moroccan Rose Otto bath oil, which I’m sure is just as fab as mine.

No comments: