Monday 2 February 2009

ISSUE 7 WELCOME TO THIS WEEK’S FIERCE LIST…

Sorry, a few days late – it’s been a hellish week, I can feel the stress in my neck – time to visit Aveda for a massage me thinks. I actually did have this week’s done in time, but my laptop/internet has been playing silly buggers with me, so just pretend its last Friday for the next 10 or so minutes…

Anyhow, to compensate for my lateness of recent I’m in the process of sorting out some ‘great freeness’ for my dedicated subscribers so watch this space. If you regularly view my blog, why not become a subscriber and have the chance of winning some fab prizes too? Just enter your email address into the subscriber box to the right and ‘wa – la’. Fierce List in your mailbox every week! Plus, this is a time to get your female friends and family members in the know, by subscribing. With Britain’s No 1 Black newspaper going into administration this week, you never know my dreams of online publishing may soon become a reality. On a serious note; the demise of The New Nation and struggles The Voice are having saddens me (even if I’m still filled with anger from when I was horrified to see one of the above publications printing the wrong date (yes, I said the wrong date) on their front page way back when…

Oh and to those who woke up this morning to see inches of snow outside their door step, I’m happy for you too! No work today and probably tomorrow (how residents of Canada will be laughing at us all now!). Maybe you can prop yourself up in bed, playing catch up watching Series 1 of Gossip Girl as this is what one of my close girlfriends is doing as I type!

xxxx

No comments: