Friday 29 May 2009

THIS WEEK EVERYONE’S TALKING ABOUT… BRITAIN’S GOT TALENT FINALS


It’s quite simple… for me it’s between Flawless and the Welsh 12 year old Shaheen whose voice puts some current UK acts to shame.

Susan Boyle, whilst she does have a good voice, she has benefited from WORLDWIDE exposure and will probably do well anyway should she win or not. For Flawless they’ve been working hard at their dreams for years and having worked with them previously, I believe they deserve this break. They’re professional, hardworking and I want them to win! As for the cutie Welsh kid – I love him loads too and if Flawless weren’t in the final I would want him to win, but as I have loyalties I want him to come second with a record deal by Simon. Oohh and as for Stavros Flatley… they need to come third… the Dad gives me too much jokes!

Let the finals begin… Saturday 29 May, ITV

No comments: