Friday 22 May 2009

I’M IN NEED OF A … SHOPPING SPREE AT AMERICAN APPAREL!

So I was suppose to only be blogging about their Afrika Printed Cotton Spandex Mini Dress (in grey and white for £42) as I’ve liked it for a while (but still have a ‘spare tyre’ lurking around my waist which stops me from buying it, as the dress ISN’T forgiving at all), but then I started looking at other bits from their collection and couldn’t stop. It was like I was on speed mode.

Now let’s take the ‘Le Sac’ dress… available in 27 different colours (!); if that wasn’t enough, you can also wear it in six different styles. You can step into the dress with the long ties untied, slide your arm through the loop and gather the material towards the shoulder and take each long piece criss cross under the arm and wrap excess length around the waist as desired, just to list a few. So effectively, you could buy this dress and wear it out raving every weekend for six weeks and you’d look like you have a new dress on each time! This is what I call credit crunch saving. Think about the ‘cost per wear’ of this dress. Would be uber worth it!


The next one is not for everyone, however I feel the ‘hoochy’ in me coming out… (It’s just words people, I don’t actually mean it!) Aptly named, the shiney late night mini skirt (see above), on first glances you’ll understand why. It just says ‘dirty’ all over it (especially if you’ve got a fat ass) and it’s for this reason I love it! If I had a ‘hot bod’ I would so rock this skirt. Actually, considering I’m a mother of one and nearly 30 years old, maybe I should rethink this decision…


No comments: