Friday 15 May 2009

THE LAST WORD… HOLLYOAKS ROBBED AT THIS YEARS BRITISH SOAP AWARDS…


Yes, I know I haven’t stopped going on about this since yesterday (those of you who are Facebook friends with me will know what I’m taking about), however I just can’t stop – as I’m so shocked they Chester crew went home with nothing. Considering the storylines they’ve had this year; Max dying and Evil Niall plotting revenge on the McQueen’s, you would have thought they would have won at least ‘Best Villain’, Best Storyline, or Best Episode? Well no they didn’t and I for one can’t believe it. Yes Eastenders, Corrie and Emmerdale are the big dogs and its almost certain they’d win the biggies like ‘Best Soap’, after all they’re part of British culture and each of their viewership’s are huge. So, when I and all other Hollyoaks fans were watching yesterday’s awards and so the programme named ‘Doctors’ one various awards over the Hollyoaks crew, you will understand why I felt compelled to blog about my disdain. You could see Barry Sloane (who played Niall) was totally gutted. Especially as his character is now dead… this was his time to shine and get his!


Til next week.
xx

No comments: