Friday 29 May 2009

I’M IN NEED OF A … SIKA DESIGN DRESS


I think I mentioned earlier in one of today’s posts about going into the Greenwich Market boutique named Cherry Picked earlier and rummaging through the fantastic dress from Phyllis Taylor’s label Sika Designs. Well, the above dress is one of the items which got me asking myself whether I was brave (and stupid enough) to rob a bank, just so I could continue funding my shopping habit. The dress is tres sexy and such a slim line, figure hugging fit. I for one would need to wear my spanks when wearing it, but reckon I could actually rock it fabulously.

The sharp cut and the quality vibrant coloured material used are all key to making it look fab. I haven’t thought of anything else (clothes wise) for the whole week as this dress plus another from the collection have been stuck on my brain. From memory I think the sales assistant said it costs £95, I would have to go back and try to actually pay attention as to what comes out of her mouth, rather than being engrossed of holding up the dress to my chest whilst starring in the mirror dancing which such excitement.

Check out http://www.sikadesigns.co.uk/ for more or visit Cherry Picked Boutique, 5a Greenwich Market, SE10

No comments: