Friday 29 May 2009

THE LAST WORD… BYE, BYE ER


Did anyone catch last night’s episode? It was as good as ever, had me sobbing in parts like when the old man’s wife died to which he replied “I’m not ready to lose her” and when the pregnant woman with twins gave birth, and then suffered from a ruptured cervix… too sad.

I for one will be sad to see ER leave our screens, however I do actually plan to buy all 15 years worth of episodes on DVD as somewhere between 1994 and 2009 I got too busy and stopped watching them. I wasn’t too vex about it as I said to myself I’d always buy the boxset (as per 24… I’ve only completed series 1 and 2 have 3-8 to go and for Prison Break I’ve watched series 1 and 2 and think I have one more to watch?

Anyhow, I’ve got a lot of TV drama by the looks of it to catch up on, so I’ll sign off now and get started… I’ve still got to watch last week’s Sunday’s Hollyoaks Omnibus which I sky + before watching this Sunday’s!

Til next week. xxx

No comments: