Friday 29 May 2009

BEAUTY BUYS: H&M NAIL POLISH

H&M overload? Sorry, but it can’t be helped as I have to tell you about their nail polish range.
So according to my sources the retailer launched their new make up line earlier this year and I must say, my initial thoughts were that their products would be rubbish, but I now think I was wrong to jump to that conclusion.

Last Sunday I was out my cousin in law’s house and I came across her Red H&M polish (see above). We were all going out in the evening so I asked her if I could use her nail polish (one last thing I didn’t have to worry about doing when I got home)… Anyhow, once applied, I was pleasantly surprise. I didn’t think it would be that great on. Was thinking the colour wouldn’t be as vibrant and it would chip almost instantly, but I was wrong. The colour only started chipping yesterday (four days after applying) unlike the ’60 Seconds’ quick dry nonsense Rimmel are selling which chipped of the following day after I applied it. Also my nails were dry in probably a minute of me putting it on, which was great considering my cousin was in the process of kicking us all out when I finished painting them. Anyhow I didn’t really need to put a second coat on, but I did anyway…

I’d consider purchasing this one ladies, if you’re not one to spend more than a tenner on nail polish. I haven’t been out to check the price yet, but I don’t envisage it being any more than 3.99?

No comments: