Friday 8 May 2009

THE LAST WORD… WHAT IS UP WITH LEONA LEWIS AND HER FOREVER COVERED UP LEGS

‘Leona. You’re pretty, have a decent figure and a flipping fantastic voice (not that the latter has anything to do with it), so why do you insist on covering up your legs? Do you have scars that you don’t want us to see?’ Maybe, knobbly knees? The reason I ask is due to the fact she ALWAYS seems to have them covered up when they need not be. Take the below picture for example… this outfit would have looked much more ‘sexier’ on her if she left the tights in her underwear draw at home. Teaming them with this dress is just plain wrong. Does anyone remember her video for the single ‘Forgive me’? She did exactly the same thing for her outfit change during the second verse… Leona’s love of tights really does bug me. I pray I don’t see her in the flesh, as I might have to take a pair of scissors to them.


No comments: