Friday 22 May 2009

THIS WEEK EVERYONE’S TALKING ABOUT… MJ FANS’ FURY OVER CANCELLED SHOWS


Some will say they are not shocked at the recent cancelling of the opening nights shows, all I’m saying is ‘Jacko, just make sure you don’t cancel the show for September 21, or I will be hella mad’.

According to reports, organisers of the MJ’s lucrative 50 date London residency at The O2 Arena which was supposed to start in July have axed the first four nights, putting blame on “technical issues”. Technical, smechnical… just make sure you’re able to do your kick ups, gyration of the hips and the moonwalk on the 21st September, whilst singing live. Oooh, I just had a thought. Imagine if he had the audacity to not sing live? I kid you not when I say I would physically make my way to the front and kick his 50 something year old ass off the stage myself.

No comments: