Friday 24 April 2009

TREND WATCH: LEATHER?


I don’t actually think leather has been noted as a ‘key trend’ this season. I know trophy jackets have as well as big shoulders, but leather? I’m not too sure and to be honest, I actually don’t really care as it’s a necessity I blog about this jacket.

Hot, fierce, hot… the picture says all of this don’t you think? I only wish my chest area wasn’t so big, as those of you who know me are fully aware the jacket is not going to look like this on me as it does on this model. ‘Drat!’ Time to stop the carbs and just live on smoothies methinks... Just kidding. Everyone who knows moi, is aware I couldn’t starve myself if I tried. After all, I am the woman who once described a piece of toasted wholemeal bread as “this is some WICKED toast man”…(emphasis on the word ‘wicked’. I foolishly got excited over toast with some ex work colleagues, who to this day have never let me forget)… so no, no eating disorders over here.

Anyhow I digress, this jacket is badass and I got to have it. All Saints, £395

No comments: