Friday 3 April 2009

FASHION NEWS: REISS SPRING/SUMMER STOCK IS IN!

So I’ve been trying to ignore what Reiss are doing for SS 09 for over three weeks or so by NOT going to Bluewater for my regular ‘window shopping’ trips. I even made it to Bluewater last week and only visited Mothercare, Clintons and Urban Outfitters and left sharply, running past the Reiss store in a bid to not be tempted to go in. I was doing quite well. I had a bit of a weak moment where I went online to see if they had updated the website with SS 09 stock and when I saw they had I quickly logged off – although my eyes were big enough to note a few pieces. Rewind to last Saturday and my good friend RG calls me in the morning and comes out with “Reiss Spring/Summer collection is sick!” I started to shout verbal abuse to her “I don’t want to know”. I’ve been good and I haven’t even gone into the store to look at the collection and now you’re giving me a detailed account of all the great pieces they have? Just go away, I’m putting the phone down!” Well I wasn’t that strong; after all she dangled the carrot in my face, it would be rude to not take a piece... Wow was she right… their collection is so good I’ve locked the Mastercard in my office safe and given the key to my sister. Remember I’m trying to be frugal. Fashion doesn’t go with the word ‘frugal’ so I’m finding it extremely hard to not give in, to the dark side.

Take a peek for yourself; I’ve featured my ‘wish list’ of pieces below…

No comments: