Friday 3 April 2009

THE LAST WORD… RIHANNA’S HAIR


Listen, I’m all for feeling free to go out looking a bit dishevelled, as its not all the time you can actually be bothered to look so ‘well put together’. Well it seems, Ri Ri feels the same way as she’s obviously past giving a damn; check out the picture above. Don’t get me wrong, I like the new cropped curly look she’s doing, I considered going short and curly myself a few weeks ago, but then Ms Barbados decided to do it so I changed my mind as I have no interest to be know as a ‘Rihanna wannabe’.

Check out how high the middle part of her weave is… I’m actually traumatised from looking at it. As someone who has recently had a full head weave done (and it wasn’t something I decided on easily)… I was extremely nervous at the time, due to the fear of the weave doing its ‘own thing’ whilst still attach to my head. But hey, I definitely have no worries as my hair looks quite nice (when I wrap daily and style with the GHD’s) and certainly nothing like this picture. This sight has always been my ‘weave nightmare’… looking like someone is pulling the middle part of the weave up with invisible string. Seems I have nothing to worry about as the ‘invisible man’ seems to be hanging out with Rihanna, right behind her.

Till next week…
xxxxx

No comments: