Friday 24 April 2009

THE LAST WORD… AMERICAN TV DRAMA BROTHER & SISTERS

To say I love this show is an understatement. Any Facebook friends of mine will see by my current status that I think the show is sick, sick, sick!

Just finished watching tonight’s episode and it’s got me waiting impatiently for next week’s instalment, which seems like two years away! I want to watch it now!

The show features Calista Flockhart (ex Ally McBeal) and the ‘oh so’ fine Rob Lowe who she’s married to. She comes from a large family, named the ‘Walker’s and the show is basically about the drama that seems to happen in their lives each and every day. The show grips you, catapulting you into their family. You laugh and cry with them and when the credits role as one episode ends, you’ll be hitting the select button for the next instalment, I guarantee you.
For those of you who haven’t yet caught onto this magnificent US hit show, go out to HMV or visit Play.com and order your box sets. Channel More 4, is now on series three and I’m sure we’re nearly done as it feels like its been on for yonks, so don’t attempt to start watching it from here… just go out and buy it because its so damn worth it!

I’ve included a trailer for Season one below… it doesn’t actually do it justice, just go out and buy it. I promise you, you won’t be disappointed.

No comments: