Friday 24 April 2009

THE LAST WORD, PART 2…. JADE GOODY STORY TO BECOME A MUSICAL…


Only one thing to say… ‘They are really taking this too damn far!’.


I couldn’t believe my ears when I heard Beresford Mack on Choice read this out within his (poorly written and read) news bulletin. The whole Jade Goody cancer story was extremely sad and its something which got me tearful, however I’m not sucked in by the rest of the Bermondsey residents in thinking the news of developing a musical about her life is a fantastic idea… come on, her camp are simply seeing how much more money they can cash in with her name and its just becoming distasteful. Guys, should any of you be reading (which I know isn’t the case, but still), let Jade’s memory be left as it is. I’m sure she’ll be cackling with laughter upstairs with the old man about this one for sure.


Till next week!


No comments: