Friday 3 April 2009

THIS WEEK EVERYONE’S TALKING ABOUT… THURSDAY’S EPISODE OF EASTENDERS!


Was that episode gripping from start to finish or what! My cousin called me straight after with a distressed voice saying “I think I’m going to write to the BBC as I don’t think is right they drop such a bombshell of an episode on viewers like that, that was on par with a Christmas episode, I’m quite emotional right now, its no joke.” Whilst her little rant made me laugh out loud, she was right, the episode was on par with last Christmas’ episode when Shaun found out baby Amy wasn’t his or when Stacey Slater’s affair with her then husband’s father, Max came out… bloody ‘explosive’ storylines.


Great acting from Samantha Janus (Ronnie), the way she was screaming at the end was just too real… it was sad to see Daniella die, however as her character was so annoying, I’m not actually that bothered she’s gone. Let’s just hope evil Archie gets what he deserves. I thank the Lord for my darling Daddy!


I tried to find a clip off You Tube so you could view it direct from here, but I’m assuming its too early for the wizards who upload TV clips to have done it, it did only air last night. So click through the below link which takes you to the BBC website to view the highlights of yesterday’s show…


http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00jkrld

No comments: