Tuesday 14 April 2009

THE LAST WORD… CANDY GIRLS

Please tell me you guys watch this programme? If you enjoy watching mindless drivel like Big Brother, Keeping up with the Kardashians, The Hills, Snoop Dog’s Fatherhood etc, then I’m sure you won’t mind adding this one to your viewing schedule. Candy Girls is a reality show on E! based on a woman named Danielle who owns and runs a company who supplies video chicks to the RnB and Hip Hop industry in the US.

The programme is 30 minutes long, taking viewers into their crazy world based in la la land. These chicks are not to be reckoned with, no sa. After watching the second episode which shows Danielle meeting one of the video vixens for the first time over coffee and feeling no way to say the following to her assistant whilst the new chick named ‘Blanca’ is sat opposite her “I don’t like her”, then directs the following to her “2I hear you were found on Lil’ Wayne’s couch” had me sat on my sofa with my mouth open. The chicks in this programme are ‘ghetto’ to the core and proud… Definitely compulsive viewing for those of us who like stupid reality TV. Candy Girls is on Sunday at 10.30pm on channel E!, Sky 151.

No comments: