Friday 24 April 2009

I’M IN NEED OF A … GREAT IMITATION OF COCO CHANEL’S ICONIC 2.55 BAG


One of the most iconic designer bags in the world it’s not surprise there are so many variations of it doing the rounds on the high street and their not half bad.


A bit of bag history for those who care to know… The quilted chain handle bag was created in 1955 and it is from the year of its birth its name derives. The Chanel 2.55 chain bag represents the epitome of style and the ultimate status symbol and is why it was loved by so many arms of the rich and famous.


As much as I’d love to own a real Chanel 2.55 bag, I don’t have the real money to get it with, so I think I’m just going to have to stick with the Topshop or ASOS versions priced at £35 and £15 respectively. I did have a picture of the Topshop version for you guys, but the Oxford Circus branch security cornered me and insisted I delete it from my phone! Apparently I was breaking company rules… I wouldn’t have normally caved in so quickly, but it’s not about being banned from Topshop. I think such a ban would actually kill me.

No comments: