Friday 24 April 2009

FASHION NEWS: DAMN! BAY TRADING IS BACK!


Now I’m sure anyone who is my age (you know who you are), will remember this high street store from waaaay back in the day and quite frankly they were wack! The clothes were wack, the quality was wack – everything about them was wack. Well, things have changed and they’re back with a vengance.

Think embellished shift dresses, colour block dresses, shoulder tees and bleached denim… well they’ve got it in abundance and its look half decent. I’ve got my eye on the black embellished dress for £60… sorry, tried hunting down a picture of it, but to no avail.

Anyhow, I’m sure most local shopping centres still have this store knocking around, should this be the case they’ve dashed out the chav look and revamped it with fashionable clobber, so next time you’re about to walk past, think again.

No comments: