Tuesday 14 April 2009

FASHION NEWS: RAY-BAN CLUBMASTER SUNGLASSES


I promised I would treat myself to new ‘expensive’ sunglasses two summers ago, but do I have a pair yet? No. I’m quite annoyed with myself too because two summers ago, my good friend worked for Armani and said when I was ready I could come in and pick which ever pair I wanted and she’d allow me use of her discount. Fast forward to now and of course she no longer works for Armani and I am still ‘designer sunglasses less’. The amount of money I’ve wasted on cheap shades from Topshop or Urban Outfitters in the last two years would probably enable me to buy at least one pair of designers sun specs, so something has to happen.


Well, something has happened… Ray Ban have re released their retro Clubmaster specs and they’re looking hot, just like I remembered them. (I used to have a pair which I religiously wore during one summer of secondary school and I must say, they were the best sunglasses I had. I can’t remember who I nicked them off, probably one of my Aunties…). Anyhow, they’re back and Ray Ban aren’t playing as they come in a few colours making me feel really spoilt for choice.
The above pic shows Rachel Bilson wearing a pair which I think she’s rocking quite nicely. At £120 a pop, I this is actually less than what I planned to spend two years ago, so its all good. However, it would be great if I had another friend who was able to hook me up with another discount… Maybe I’ll check one of those voucher sites!, you never know we are going through a recession, so you’ll never know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great post. I especially found it useful where you stated ...

what you can to be my friend?
please add my link into your blogroll

best regards
katarashop