Friday 23 January 2009

THE LAST WORD… THE ‘GOSPEL’ ACCORDING TO DMX

So who knew Rapper DMX had 8 children?! To say I was shocked was an understatement. The eldest is 16 years old and youngest is 3 months… So how old is he? Judging by his recent recording with FOX NEWS from the Arizona jail he’s currently in, he looks old enough to me my Dad and I’m hitting the big 3.0 this year!

Anyhow, why is it every time a rapper does wrong or they want to reinvent themselves, that’s when they turn to God and become preachers? Mc Hammer did it. Mase did it and now according to this video clip, DMX believes his next calling from the Lord is to become a preacher. (I’m currently doing the ‘W’ sign with my hands).

Check the clip below for the full interview… not sure if I believe that he is genuine about the whole ‘preacher’ thing, however should I be wrong, I wish him all the best…



Til Next Week
xx

No comments: