Friday 23 January 2009

BEAUTY BUYS: DRY SHAMPOO – KMS CALIFORNIA HAIRPLAY MAKEOVER SPRAY

I’ve had my hair chemically straightened (relaxed), for a few years now and have only been using dry shampoo for about a year or so, however I’m not quite sure how I lived without it. Oh, actually I am… I would just get off my backside and wash my hair, but now I don’t have to… LOL

With the aim of restyling your tresses, dry shampoo is excellent for quick touch ups as the matte spray absorbs excess oil, enhancing texture and building bulk where necessary. So if you’re like me who likes to oil her scalp regularly, but ends up greasing it just a bit too much with ‘Blue Magic’, this is something you need to have on your bathroom shelves if you want to be saved from looking like you have the ability to fry an egg sunny side up on your head.


Now, for those who have more money than sense, you can opt for the more expensive brands like Bumble and Bumble and buy their Hair Powder for £15 a pop. For those who wish they had more money than sense, you can buy the more reasonably priced Batiste Dry Shampoo (can pick up from Boots for £2) or my brand of choice KMS California Hairplay Makeover Spray, £13.40 from http://www.hqhair.com/ (Yes, I can see I have more money than sense… Well, that’s not exactly true, but hey I can dream for the money bit…)

No comments: