Friday 9 January 2009

BEAUTY BUYS: GIVENCHY MAGIC KAJAL

Ok, so I recently went out and decided to ‘up’ my make up stakes with a new look… ‘Cats eyes’. I wish I took a picture of my creation as I received several compliments including one from the boyf’. Anyhow, that made me think that a dedicated make up shopping trip was well overdue, so I started looking into new bits I’d be hoping to purchase.

My friends and family know I love dress up, so always tend to make their lives easier (as well as me happy), by buying store vouchers as my birthday present and I always seem to get several for Selfridges which is fab as it means I don’t have to feel guilty indulging in higher priced mascara’s or foundations etc. This leads me perfectly to the Givenchy Magic Kajal. It’s new for Spring Summer 09 it’s a posh version of what us ‘normal’ people call a ‘kohl pencil’ or for the youngsters ‘eyeliner’ pencil.

Pictured above its beauty is sooooo unnecessary, but that’s why I like it. If my boyfriend thinks he could try using this as a substitute for a pen as he takes down a number someone’s giving him over the phone, he is mad (and yes ladies, he has done this before, but luckily it was with a Rimmel). At £12.50, he would end up with the same look as I, as I would be sure to give him a black eye.

No comments: