Friday 9 January 2009

FASHION NEWS: PORTOBELLO TOO FAR TO TREK? SHOP ONLINE!

My time is becoming more and more precious and gone are the days where I could spend my weekends walking around Greenwich, Spitalfields, Portobello and Camden markets, in search for unique finds. Well that’s all about to change… Pret a Portobello is a brand new fashion market on the net, dedicated to selling fashion and accessories direct from the world famous Portobello Road as well as other London markets.

With the crap weather that’s gracing the UK now, you can be sure I for one am not leaving my house, especially to go to West London so it’s a blessing for me that I actually don’t have to. Direct access to great new designs and quirky fashions is just what I want to hear.

For those who like to haggle, no worries. They have a section called ‘Let’s Trade’ where you barter with their online market trader, so some real bargains are to be had.
You’ll either love me or hate me for telling you about this, because once you start you won’t know how to stop… sorry. I've got my eye on the vintage pink polka dot dress...

No comments: