Friday 9 January 2009

ISSUE 5 WELCOME TO THIS WEEK’S FIERCE LIST…

Christmas break finished already? Yep, sorry guys… To those who bunked off work on 5th January, I hope you had a decent excuse? To those who braved it or simply were ready and motivated to go – good on you.

I was one of the latter – I was happy to get back to my desk (actually, I didn’t really have a break from work over the hols if I’m honest). Anyhow, a new year is upon us and I’m looking forward to it. New opportunities and adventures are to come and with days until the first black president of the United States is to enter the White House, I for one am DAMN excited (which reminds me, I must buy my Obama t-shirt). The realism of a black president isn’t the only thing that’s exciting me for Jan… the fact the US drama ‘Brother & Sisters’ is back to More4 (started yesterday) makes me smile too… how I love Kevin for his gayness and Robert McCalister for being Robert McCalister (played by the ‘fine’ Rob Lowe). Also, I would include Celebrity Big Brother, but I’m not supposed to be watching it… (after all it is mindless drivel, however that’s why it’s so good).

Anyhow, whichever way you are feeling towards the New Year, I wish you a very happy one; may all your aspirations come true.
Enjoy.

No comments: