Friday 19 December 2008

TREND WATCH: TUX CHIC

Timeless yet insistently modern, the tux is a true fashion classic. This is a wardrobe staple which deserves props time and time again and which is rocking currently as an A/W trend. You’ll find tux inspired pieces all over the high street and designer houses; from Topshop to D&G, Reiss to Tommy Hilfiger (although I’m not really a TH fan). This weeks Fierce List ‘trend watch’ article was inspired by my friend RG and her recent purchase of the Silk catsuit from Reiss for £189. It looks so hot on her and as many of you readers know, the all in one (or catsuit should you wish to follows Reiss’ description), is one of my favourite looks.

French Collection do a superb version which I’ve been eyeing up for £100 (http://www.frenchconnection.com/) – I think I may need to add yet another one to my collection.

No comments: