Friday 5 December 2008

OTHER STUFF… AWRIGHT TREACLE…

Due to the nature of my job, friends and family regularly hire my services for the planning of weddings, hen nights, baby showers and anything else they believe is worthy for a bit of ‘boujis glamour’. I’m organising a baby shower this weekend and I have arranged some great games and bought some even better prizes for winning individuals as well as those on winning teams. I had some budget left over so decide to treat each guest before they leave, by giving them a tasty cupcake, beautifully handmade and decorated by the cupcake company ‘Treacle’. As a regular customer, (solely for my events obviously), they have always gone down a treat at client events, so if you’re stuck on what to buy for your colleagues… a client… whoever, as a Crimbo treat – why not get them a selection of cupcakes? You can get a selection of vanilla, chocolate and lemon zest flavours with a selection of icing toppings for £40. Visit http://www.treacleworld.com/ for more info.

Til’ next Friday,

X

No comments: