Friday 5 December 2008

ISSUE: 3 WELCOME TO THIS WEEK’S FIERCE LIST…

What a week! Between entertaining potential new clients, entertaining the in-laws who are over visiting from Nigeria and watching the FIERCEST VIDEO OF ALL TIME all day every day since its release… (Beyonce’s Single Ladies), it’s been a busy one. Oh did I forget, plus rehearsing the killer move in the video where she goes down on one leg, whilst still shaking what ‘Mama Knowles’ gave her? (Friends, I promise you I will recreate that move at the next party we’re at. RG and MD, I know you’re with me on this one). Anyhow, it’s been hectic, so if it’s been the same for you, take time out to shuffle the documents which are currently sat on your desk and take a break while you chill lax’ to this weeks Fierce List…

No comments: