Friday 19 December 2008

ISSUE 4 WELCOME TO THIS WEEK’S FIERCE LIST…

Sorry I didn’t post last week, I had so much on I didn’t manage to dedicate any time to pull ‘all things fierce’ together. Anyhow, I’m back and whilst I’ve still got to buy and put up the Christmas tree, go Christmas present shopping (I’m yet to buy a single present) and do the worst bit of all… the dreaded food shop, I’m going to complete this post this week, even if it means not reaching Bluewater and Asda.

Next week Friday, I’ll be at a girlfriends house with the rest of the girls and their other halves, stuffing our faces with left over Chicken (I can’t be bothered to cook Turkey this year)… enjoying Boxing Day with each other, so I hope you all enjoy the holidays, be merry and drink plenty!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, if my stomach isn’t too full I’ll be back on the 2nd Jan. If I’ve still got food coming out of my neck, I’ll be back the week after – Friday 9 Jan!

Til then,
xxx

No comments: