Friday 19 December 2008

BEAUTY BUYS: DERMALOGICA DAILY MICROFOLIANT

After a monthly girlie night out with my close friends for some pampering at the Topshop Oxford Circus boutique, as organised by my friend RG, I was re introduced to the Dermalogica Skin care range and what a pleasant reminder it was. Having previously used Active Moist Moisturiser (I think) and their PreCleanse product many moons ago (due to PR freeness), I knew the brand was one which was worth the pennies, however I had totally forgot just how good their products actually were.

During our pamper session we were lucky enough to have the Dermologica face mapping process, which is like a mini breakdown of what skin type you are and what products are best suited for your skin. During this we got to try various products and one of these products was included in our goody bag. I’ve been using the Daily Microfoliant ever since, (two weeks now) and I must say my skin has a new found ‘brightness’ to it (if I do say so myself).

After cleansing (which I found weird), dispense about a half teaspoon of the Daily Microfoliant powder onto very wet hands and rub into a creamy paste. Apply to face and massage gently in circular motions for 1-2 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.

Now for the blurb… Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant is a unique, rice based enzyme powder that microfoliates dulling debris and instantly leaves the skin noticeably smoother and brighter. Unique Skin Brightening Complex helps balance uneven skin pigmentation, while the active agents derived from Rice Bran and Rice Extracts help to regulate melanin protection and microfoliate dead cells.


This is a range of skincare products I’ve rated for years now… I think its about time I go back to them. Available from http://www.beautyflash.co.uk/ and most department stores.

No comments: