Friday 5 December 2008

BEAUTY BUYS: CHANEL LE VERNIS


I was telling my close girlfriend RG that whilst I love the selection of colours Rimmel offer within their 60 Seconds nail polish range, I have to say that the price tag of £2.99 is there for a reason. I recently bought the Funtime Fuchsia polish and let’s say for arguments sake I painted my nails after a home manicure and pedicure on Monday night, by Tuesday afternoon it looked like I had taken the cheese grater to them. Every nail was practically chipped. I promise you I hadn’t done anything which could cause them to chip so badly… Anyway, don’t shout at me as I didn’t learn my lesson and I ended up purchasing another two colours; Pompous and Blue me Away. I will just have to make sure I put ten coats of top coat after, eh.


Anyway, this is suppose to me recommending my fav beauty buys, so if you have the pennies to treat yourself to a decent polish, then why not try the Chanel Le Vernis, £13. It is chip-resistant, thanks to an original, state-of-the-art, exclusive-to-Chanel formula and available in 22 colours. Yes, it costs a bit more than 60 Seconds, but I’m not complaining as its day two and I haven’t seen one chip yet, so fingers (and toes) crossed please.

No comments: