Friday 5 December 2008

TREND WATCH: BEANIE HATS

I think slouchy beanie hats are one of my favourite trends at the mo, as they add that little ‘something, something’ to your winter outfit when stepping out in this disgusting British weather. A favourite of males (my boyfriend owns a grey one which he accused me of losing the other day), and females, it’s a trend which works just about on anyone. So if you’re shy when it comes to rocking a seasonal trend, fear not. Just pop the beanie on your head, letting the back droop naturally and wa la… you have instant laid back chic. So effortless.
Why not try the River Island Scatter Sequin Beret (see picture above), it’s my favourite high street beanie, priced at £12.71 (the 2.5% decrease in VAT is skewing the normal .99p prices – not that I’m complaining)… Visit http://www.riverisland.com/

No comments: