Thursday 27 November 2008

TREND WATCH: A PAIR OF BALLERINA PUMPS I LOVE …


I’m not a fan of the ballerina pump which has been around for a while now (I’m 5”1, so you’ll understand why), however I came across these Contrast Reptile Ballerina shoes (the black pair) in Accessorize on a recent shopping trip to Bluewater with my close friend and I have to say they looked pretty decent on. For someone who has blatantly flat feet, its hard to make pumps work in a way where I don’t resemble a ‘house girl’, however these seem to have done the trick. Priced at £40, I think they’re a damn good buy.
Ooh, I should really big up a clients ballerina pumps here too as they are flying off the shelves having recently graced the fashion pages of Grazia. Check out http://www.arunaseth.com/ for bow flats… a little pricey at £325, however very elegant for those who want to make a statement with a sharp tailored suit or subtle girly dress.

No comments: