Thursday 27 November 2008

BEAUTY BUYS: TOO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM AND THEY ARE ALL FROM SELFRIDGES…


With Selfridges currently offering a voucher discount of 10% off their fragrances and beauty ranges to their customers, I think it would be wise on your pockets to concentrate on purchasing any of your beauty buys there. I’m thinking about treating myself to ‘For her’ by Narciso Rodriguez as I’ve smelt it on four girlfriends of mine plus a client and I must say its divine, however I don’t want to receive a kick in the ass from copying them (as they will do this), so I might just spend the monthly budget on new make up instead? There is a new brand called Illamasqua, whose roots stem from the 1920’s club scene and combines a rich heritage in the manufacturer of make up for film and theatre. (Their blurb, not mine…). They say their brand is for the ‘bolder person hiding inside of us all’ … interesting. I feel a Sasha Fierce moment coming on… Might just have to see if they are as good as they look, visit http://www.illamasqua.com/ for more information.


If you didn’t receive the discount voucher which has been making the rounds on cyber space this week, click the following link and enjoy; http://www.selfridges.com/beauty/voucher.html Obviously exclusions apply, so don’t get your heart set on getting anything for cheaper until you’ve checked what brands the voucher discount applies to in store. I don’t want anyone from Selfridges coming to sue me for false information… (That reminds me, I must put a disclaimer somewhere on this blog)… anyhow, the discount ends this Sunday, so quickly, form an orderly queue…

No comments: